Sunday 26 June 2011

Empires And Allies Secrets! Read This Now!

Keep running out of energy? Need more Empire Points? 

You have come to the right place :)

I had these problems to. I think it took me about a week to get to level 5! That's when I stumbled on this story about a new guide called 'empires and allies secrets' that's showing players the secrets to making more Empire Points and building better empires, so I checked it out.
I can tell you from first hand experience the empires and allies secrets guide has EVERYTHING you need to know to. After the first week of having the guide I got to level 51 and I have got 6 million coins and 232 empire points! Here is screen shot of my empire - 


Ive got over 200 neighbors and i make around 200,000 coins a day now and i could not of done it without the Empires And Allies Secrets Guide! 

NOTE: ONLY 46 COPIES LEFT!!

1 comment: